CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 is a lightweight lotion that deeply nourishes the skin and restores the skin’s barrier function. The ceramides help to repair the skin barrier thanks to their biocompatibility, niacinamide helps to soothe the skin and hyaluronic acid deeply hydrates the skin. With a non-greasy finish, this lotion is non-comedogenic and provides hydration in just one use. With SPF25 to protect against the daily sun exposure.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: dehydration, lack of nourishment;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: normal to dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: nourishes the skin, lightweight, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: fragrance.
How to use
Apply CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 generously in the morning, onto cleansed skin of the face, neck and chest.
- Essential ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II help to restore the skin barrier thanks to the biocompatibility and the ability to retain moisture;
- Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, which means that it’s available to hydrate the skin;
- Niacinamide helps to reduce inflammation and to soothe the skin;
- InVisibleZinc Technology is a micro zinc oxide which doesn’t leave a white cast on the skin and dries with a clear finish;
- MVE Delivery Technology ensures a slow release of the active ingredients for a hydration that lasts all day.
There are no reviews yet.