CeraVe Foaming Cleanser Normal to Oily Skin gently cleanses normal to oily to normal skin including sensitive and acne-prone skin. The foaming gel helps to gently wipe away all impurities without disrupting the skin, making this cleanser ideal for those using aggressive treatments for acne. The skin barrier is preserved thanks to the ceramides that are the stars of the CeraVe range and the skin is soothed by niacinamide.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: acne-prone skin, excess sebum;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: normal to oily skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: cleanses the skin, removes excess sebum, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: fragrance.
Features + Benefits
A foaming facial cleanser is ideal for removing excess oil, dirt and makeup but it’s important to choose a formula that won’t disrupt the skin’s natural protective barrier. It’s also beneficial to choose a gentle cleanser with ingredients that help maintain moisture balance.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser was developed with dermatologists to deeply cleanse, remove excess oil and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser features ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help restore the skin’s barrier, retain hydration and help soothe the skin. In sum, this gel-based foaming cleanser is an effective yet non-irritating way to start off any skincare regimen for normal to oily skin.
This formula is:
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
This formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attract hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Niacinamide: Helps calms the skin.
- Essential ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II help to restore the skin barrier thanks to the biocompatibility and the ability to retain moisture;
- Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, which means that it’s available to hydrate the skin;
- Niacinamide helps to reduce inflammation and soothe the skin.
How to use
Apply CeraVe Foaming Cleanser Normal to Oily Skin in the morning and evening, onto wet skin. Massage to lather and rinse with lukewarm water.
There are no reviews yet.