Features + Benefits
A foaming facial cleanser is ideal for removing excess oil, dirt and makeup but it’s important to choose a formula that won’t disrupt the skin’s natural protective barrier. It’s also beneficial to choose a gentle cleanser with ingredients that help maintain moisture balance.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser was developed with dermatologists to deeply cleanse, remove excess oil and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser features ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help restore the skin’s barrier, retain hydration and help soothe the skin. In sum, this gel-based foaming cleanser is an effective yet non-irritating way to start off any skincare regimen for normal to oily skin.
This formula is:
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
This formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attract hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Niacinamide: Helps calms the skin.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, NIACINAMIDE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM.
How to use
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
There are no reviews yet.