CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE is a must-add product to your makeup collection if you love vibrant and long-lasting colors. In fact, the Chanel Rouge Allure promises to take any makeup look to another level thanks to its powerful pigments that will make your lips pop. Infused with thin and highly concentrated pigments, this lipstick offers a homogenous strong color payoff from the very first glide. Furthermore, this composition also has a Potent Blend of Vitamin E and an Adherent Ester that ensures long-lasting performance while boosting color radiance, simultaneously. The result? A lipstick with a smooth and thin consistency that sits comfortably on your lips like a second skin and delivers a luminous finish, at the same time. In addition to all of this, the Chanel Rouge Allure is formulated with a nourishing Mix of Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, and Sappan Wood. These moisturizing ingredients provide a smoothing effect on the skin, keeping your lips hydrated and protected from external aggressions. Lastly, the Chanel Rouge Allure comes in a range of multiple and sophisticated colors. No matter your taste or the occasion, you will certainly find the perfect color to match your style.
- Color family: coral;
- Color payoff: intense;
- Finish: radiant and luminous;
- Texture: stick;
- Good for: bold and sophisticated styles, comfortable wear, radiant and luminous finish, powerful colors;
- Longevity: long-lasting;
- Presentation: luxurious packaging with a round smooth bullet.
How to use
Start by contouring the lips with a lip pencil for a more intense and defined look. Then, apply CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE by gliding the bullet directly on your lips or, alternatively, by using a lip pencil
- Thin, pure and highly concentrated pigments for a powerful and homogenous color payoff;
- Blend of Vitamin E and an Adherent Ester that boost the radiance of the shades, contributing simultaneously for a long-lasting power;
- Nourishing Mix of Coconut Oil, Castor Oil and Sappan Wood provides a smoothing effect on the skin, offering, therefore, hydrated and protected lips.
There are no reviews yet.