Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C Booster is an anti-aging serum with 10% pure and freshly-activated vitamin C. Suitable for all skin types, this serum fights free radicals and addresses the first signs of aging. In order to achieve this, it strengthens the skin, plumps up wrinkles, and gives the skin a smoother, fresher, and more radiant look. In a study conducted with 140 women aged 35-55, 99% of volunteers confirmed the skin felt softer and looked revitalized; 98% found the skin fresher and younger-looking; 97% thought the skin was smoother and firmer; 83% reported that wrinkles were noticeably plumped up.
This product’s innovative packaging ensures that the pure vitamin C is freshly activated on first use. Simply press and shake to combine the vitamin C powder into a serum of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, and licochalcone A. The formula is at its most effective for 21 days after opening.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: dullness, loss of radiance, tired skin, wrinkles and fine lines;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: strengthens and smooths the skin, plumps up wrinkles, leaves the skin fresher and more radiant in just seven days, helps prevent skin aging, works well as a make-up base, non-comedogenic.
How to use
Before using Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C Booster for the first time, do the following: peel off the protective foil at the bottom of the package. Press the soft button inside 2 or 3 times in order to release the vitamin C powder. Shake the package for at least 10 seconds to activate the formula. Then, remove the cap by twisting it, and the product will be ready for use! Turn the package upside down and press the soft button in order to release the formula.
Apply Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C Booster to previously cleansed skin before your day or night cream, or combine it with your preferred moisturizer before applying.
- Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that neutralizes free radicals while strengthening the skin’s own defense mechanisms;
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is an effective moisturizer that plumps up wrinkles in the outermost layers of the skin;
- Licochalcone A, a proven anti-oxidant, works alongside vitamin C to neutralize the free radicals caused by both UV and high-energy visible (HEVIS) light.
There are no reviews yet.