La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral One SPF50+ 01 Light
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral One SPF50+ is a practical sunscreen, with 100% mineral filters, that not only protects from solar radiation but also hydrates and provides your skin a beautiful natural coverage.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral One SPF50+ is a sunscreen with 100% mineral filters that provides a large spectrum protection from UVA/UVB radiation and also from infrared and visible light. Enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water and Vitamin E, it provides antioxidant properties helping prevent the oxidative stress induced by daily pollution, while hydrating and soothing the skin. In addition, this sunscreen unique formula also contains Hyaluronic Acid which will deeply moisturize the skin and keep it hydrated. With a wide range of colors, it is easy to apply and will perfectly unify your skin tone. Both protecting and hydrating this sunscreen is the perfect ally to help prevent photoaging while lending your skin a beautiful natural coverage.
- Color: light;
- Coverage: light to medium;
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, allergy to chemical filters, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: morning, before sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: provides high sun protection against UVA/UVB rays, protects from infrared and visible light, helps prevent photoaging, unifies the skin tone providing a natural finish, is non-sticky, dermatologically-tested;
- Formulated without: parabens, silicones, sulfates.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral One SPF50+ to the face evenly and in generous doses in the morning or 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours. Do not expose babies and children directly to the sun.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural part of the skin connective tissue and has the ability to retain water deeply moisturizing the skin;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water provides calming benefits gently hydrating and also soothing the skin;
- Titanium Dioxide is a highly stable physical sunscreen that provides high sun protection against UVA/UVB rays;
- Vitamin E has antioxidant properties protecting the skin cells from free radical damage and cell mutation caused by sun exposure.
There are no reviews yet.