La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Moisturizer
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H is a soothing cream that moisturizes oily skin weakened by the use of oral acne treatments.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H moisturizes skin weakened and dried out by the use of oral acne treatments. Perfect for oily skin. It also provides the skin with lacking lipids to restore the hydro-lipid protective layer. The formula contains Ceramide 5 to strengthen skin’s barrier function and restores comfort and flexibility. The formula is enriched with Thermal Spring Water from La Roche-Posay and bisabolol to soothe redness and irritations. Thanks to this cream, the skin is intensely hydrated and soothed, regains the feeling of comfort, soothes irritation and redness, and water loss through the epidermis is reduced. The fresh texture leaves no greasy film, is non-sticky, absorbs easily and the skin does not become shiny. Paraben-free.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: fragilized skin due to oral acne treatments;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 13+;
- Skin type: oily skin;
- Main benefits: nourishes the skin, soothes, reduces redness;
- Formulated without: parabens, alcohol.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar H in the morning and in the evening to the skin after cleansing and drying it with a towel. It does not clog pores.
- MP-Lipids are a new generation lipid that are capable of having a deeper action within the skin in order to repair it;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes and hydrates the skin;
- Bisabolol helps to calm the skin due to its ability to reduce redness;
- Glycerin and Shea butter nourish and hydrate the skin.
There are no reviews yet.