La Roche-Posay Effaclar MAT Moisturizer Oily Skin
La Roche-Posay Effaclar MAT is a sebo-regulating daily moisturizer that fights against the shine of the skin and enlarged pores.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar MAT reduces pore size and regulates the secretion of sebum, so the skin becomes matt and beautiful without excess shininess. This cream instantly moisturizes and mattifies the skin. It is designed for oily skin and suitable for sensitive skin. It has a non-greasy texture, it does not clog pores and it contains La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to hydrate without leaving the skin with an oily residue – 100% of users state that this cream does not leave an oily finish. The product gives visible results day after day, acting dually – against shine of the skin and reduces pores.
- Texture: fluid cream;
- Skin issues: excess sebum, enlarged pores;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 13+;
- Skin type: oily to combination skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: regulates sebum, mattifies the skin, reduces enlarged pores;
- Formulated without: parabens, alcohol, oil.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar MAT in the morning and/or in the evening on the whole face. Avoid the eye area. Excellent as a make-up base.
- Sebulyse is a new sebo-regulating active substance, with action stronger than zinc, selected due to its regulating sebum production properties;
- Microsponges which absorb sebum, leaving the skin mattified;
- Perlite has a mattifying effect after the application of the cream.
There are no reviews yet.