Neutrogena Hand & Nail Cream
Neutrogena Hand & Nail Cream is a nourishing hand cream. Embodied with glycerin, an intense moisturizer, tocopherol, an emollient agent, and panthenol a soothing factor
Neutrogena Hand & Nail Cream is a nourishing hand cream. Embodied with glycerin, an intense moisturizer, tocopherol, an emollient agent, and panthenol a soothing factor with the capacity to penetrate the nails, this product provides a 4 in 1 action: moisturizes and nourishes the overall skin, makes the nails twice as strong and smoothes both cuticules and ridges of the fingernails. This exquisite composition has a non-greasy texture and is easily absorbed by the skin. The hands regain their natural softness and suppleness.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dehydration, weakened nails;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: moisturizes and smoothes the hands, strengthens the nails;
How to use
Apply Neutrogena Hand & Nail Cream on the previously cleansed hands while gently massaging and persisting on the more dry areas. Apply daily. Fast-absorbing texture.
- Panthenol has soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory properties, and stimulates the regenerative processes of the skin. Also, it has the ability to penetrate on the nails, moisturizing them;
- Glycerin offers a moisturizing effect, hence smoothing the skin of the hands.
There are no reviews yet.